WBS at Terminal 4
The Crowne Plaza/ Holiday Inn Express hotel is a 761 bedroom hotel in Heathrow, London.
This new build hotel owned by The Arora Group is a 4-star hotel built on the site of an old car park with its location central to Terminal 4, only a short walk over a link bridge.
This project has seen WBS working throughout both hotels, Front of House, meeting Rooms, restaurants, guestrooms and reception areas.
All work has been designed and installed to achieve an excellent BREEAM Rating.
We are supplying the following services;
- Mist fire suppression system
- Internal lighting & emergency lighting complete with lighting controls
- External façade lighting
- Small power
- Dry riser system
- Fire alarm system complete with controls
- Smoke extract for car park
- CCTV system
- IT Infrastructure
- Combined heat & power energy efficient unit
- Standby generator
- Ventilation via AHUs and HRUs
- Domestic hot and cold water system
- Mechanical controls
- VRV system
- Heating & cooling
All systems will be commissioned as standard and this project is due to be completed in 2018.
For Further details see The Arora Groups Press release here.